SOLAR WATER HEATERS FORCED CIRCULATION
Forced circulation solar water heaters operate with the use of mechanical means, such as pipes and differential thermostats: this means that they do not operate according to the thermal heating effect. These systems are used in both detached houses, as well as in blocks of flats.
The dimensions of our solar systems with regard to the area of solar field and the capacity of the hot water tank, are usually specified by mechanical engineers and each case is assessed separately.
Copper solar boilers outstrip the performance of ordinary boilers because they ensure:
- longer lifespan, and therefore, financial returns
- excellent resistance to low and high temperatures
- aesthetic perfection of outer finishing
- unalterable quality of water stored from the water supply network
- 100% recyclable, eco product
- 5 years guarantee