SOLAR WATER HEATERS CLOSED CIRCUIT
VELPA solar water heaters are especially designed to ensure maximum efficiency and long-lasting performance. The new selective collectors with a flat absorbent aluminium plate continuously provide hot water, even at the lowest temperatures. The advanced materials used and the attention to detail ensure the ultimate efficiency of your solar heater, as well as its long-lasting lifespan.
Copper solar boilers outstrip the performance of ordinary boilers because they ensure:
- longer lifespan, and therefore financial returns
- excellent resistance to low and high temperatures
- aesthetic perfection of outer finishing
- 100% recyclable, eco product
- 5 years guarantee
Technical Specifications Copper Cylinder:
- Outer Casing: made of INOX or pre-painted white or grey metal sheets depending on the customers needs.
- Cylinder/Boiler: made of copper. Content: 99.90%. Cup-shaped copper (x2),according to standard EN1652, thus doubling its lifespan.
- Second copper shell: made of copper. Content: 99.90%
- Cold water entry/exit: copper tubes Ǿ 26mm with thread
- Cold water exit to collector and hot water entry from collector: copper tubes Ǿ 26mm with thread
- Pressure test: pressure tests are carried out on every cylinder manufactured up to 10 Bars.
- Heating element: 3kw with a second safety thermostat (over low), ensuring hot water even when the weather is cloudy.
- Heat exchanger (coil): Ǿ 18mm, enabling to connect it to the central heating (made to order)
- Strong insulation: ecological polyurethane of high density 50mm with a thickness of 50kg/m3. Keeps hot water for a long period of time, even during the coldest days of winter.
- Side covers: Posted without screw connections. Fully sealed.
Collector Technical Specifications:
- Frame: the frame is made of anodized aluminium. It is posted without screw connections. Fully sealed.
- Back of collector: made of aluminium sheet, posted without screw connections and sealed with EPDM rubber (ethylene-propylene-diene elastomer) and silicone, to ensure full sealing.
- Glass cover of collector: security glass, with low iron oxides content and high permeability. Thickness: 3,2 & 4 mm. Permeability: 91.6% ± 0.2%.
- Back insulation: polystyrene (thickness: 10 mm) and glass wool (thickness: 30 mm, density: 24kg/sqm)
- Lateral insulation: glass wool (thickness 30 mm, density: 24 kg/sqm)
- Absorber: thickness: 0,4mm. Manufactured with blue selective Mirotherm aluminium plate, with high selective absorption of 0,94%. Welded with laser technology. As a light, non-corrosive material with high thermal conductivity, aluminium is what enables the unique performance of the absorber.
- Absorber tube: 8 to 10 vertical copper tubes ØF8, welded with ØF-22m horizontal copper tubes.
- Sealing: black silicone double-sided adhesive tape IG-1K and EPDM rubber (ethylene-propylene-diene elastomer).
|Number of collectors||1||2-1||2||2||2||2|